Scarcity of time and instant needs is what leads to difficulty in accessing services through physical presence in the banks. This is where the delay in the accomplishment of work takes place and also bars people from their accounts information. With such an upgrade provided to technological advancement, why not avail the ways which make services available at your doorsteps. The drastic change which has been introduced through internet banking has made each and every bank adopt it. Indian bank net banking, at present, is the fastest way which would make get you connected to your account details in a matter of few clicks, absolutely at the comfort of your home and couches.
Managing your account has never been this easy irrespective of the location you are at. Now that you are excited and more than willing to register for the services, the same is not required to be done through the bank. You can easily avail for the Indian bank internet banking services. An active internet connection, your account details, and a smartphone or laptop or computer is all you need and once you have access to it, you are good to go. We, though have good news for you, you need not bear any additional services charge for using the internet banking services. Among the various Indian bank net banking activation services, few of them are checking the account balance, order cheque books, checking the history of transactions, transfer of funds, etc.
How to Register/Activate Indian Bank Internet Banking?
Now that you know the perks of availing this service and you have convinced yourself to use it, here is the process through which you can register online for Indian bank net banking. For the heads-up, you need to make sure you have the essentials which include, bank account number, linked mobile number to the bank account, registered emails address and lastly your ATM card which is provided to you by your bank. To proceed further, you need to make sure the ATM card is active and in the process, for invalid ATM cards would not help you in the process and you need to visit your bank in order to get it activated.
Here is the Indian bank internet banking registration process: –
Step 1: – Open The Official Bank Website
- You need to open the official site of the bank – https://www.indianbank.net.in/
- Now you need to make sure you are on the home page of the website, and once you are, you will come across options which are related to internet banking.
- You need to find the options which read – register online, which can be found at the left side of the screen.
Step 2: – Indian Bank E-banking
- If you have followed the instructions carefully and precisely, executing them the way they are mentioned, you will now be redirected to the next page, as soon as you click on the register online option. The next screen will need the requirement of the CIF number of your bank account.
- If you do not know the CIF number, get your passbook or the cheque book of your bank account and search for the same. You will find it in both the books or either of them both.
- After you enter the number, you need to enter the mobile number which is registered with your bank account in Indian Bank. Ensure your mobile number is in working order, as you will be needed to verify the same.
Step 3: – Mobile Number Verification
- Now that you have entered your mobile number, you will need to verify it in order for the bank to make sure of your authentication. For the same, the bank will send you an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- As soon as you enter the number you will be redirected to the next page which requires your OTP and the same will be sent to you in a matter of seconds.
- You need to enter the received OTP but make sure it is correct as multiple wrong attempts put your account in the danger of getting temporarily locked out. This will not let you avail the Indian bank net banking services for a certain period of time.
Step 4: – Select The Facilities You Wish to Avail For
- Now that you have successfully verified your authentication, you will be redirected to the next page. The next page contains all the details of your account such as Email Id, branch id, code. If you find these details, it means you have successfully verified for the next step.
- On the contrary, if you find no such details in the next page, it simply means you have failed to verify and there is some loophole which went out of your sight. Hence, you need to perform the entire procedure up until now in order to successfully verify.
- After successful verification, you need to search for “view and transact facility” at the bottom of the screen. You now need to click on the submit option after that.
Step 5: – Register with a strong login password to keep your Indian bank internet banking account safe.
- Now that you have selected the lost of facilities you wish to avail, you will be required to create a log in password, which will be used every time you log in to your net banking account.
- You need to come up with a secure password, and the secure password is one which is strong, having a minimum of 6 characters and maximum 20. The desired characters must have an inclusion of at least 2 alphabets and 1 numerical.
- You must avoid putting up your account or the CIF number as your password, as the site will not accept the same and will immediately lead to rejection of the password.
Step 6: – Select and answer security questions for the safety of your account
- The next page will require you to select your desired 2 security questions from the given 4 number of questions. As you select the questions, answer the same on the given blank beside it.
- You need to memorise these answers as they would be the basis upon which your account can be retrieved in the future in a case to ever happen to lose access to it. If you do not remember, you shall note it somewhere safe where only you can get access to it. Also, if you decide on resetting the net banking account, you will be asked to answer the questions.
- After you have answered and noted them down somewhere safe, you shall click on the “submit” option in order to be redirected to the last step of the process.
Step 7: – Enter The Debit Card Details
- For the final step, you need to get your ATM card in your hand and then enter all the details of your card as asked in order to end the registration process successfully.
- The details you will need to enter will start from the 16 digit card number as displayed on your ATM card, followed by the expiry date and lastly the PIN of your ATM card. End this step by cross-checking the amount and then, click on the submit option when you are positive the details entered are absolutely correct.
- This is where you are done with your registration process for Indian bank internet banking. If you made it this far, you have successfully registered your bank account for internet services. This is all you need to do in order to register for internet banking through online
How to Do Indian Bank Internet Banking Login?
Now that you have successfully completed your Indian bank net banking registration. You can now login to your account and use the services to keep yourself and your account updated. The Indian bank internet banking login procedure is quite simple and as soon as you log into your account, you can instantly manage your account, know your account balance, or simply exchange funds to and fro from your account. After the activation, you do not need to visit the branch or the ATM in case you wish to check onto your account details, but you need to make sure you use the official website of the bank in order to manage the account. Here is how you can Indian bank net banking login.
- You need to visit the official website of the bank as mentioned above or click this link to do the same https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIBPreview.jsp. You will come across the net banking page which will lead you to the login process after the activation of Indian bank internet banking.
- Upon opening the link you will come across an option which would read “Login for Net banking”. Click the option to further login to your account and perform transactional or non-transactional activities, including management of the account.
- You will now be redirected to a new page, which will probably be the login page.
- You now need to enter the login details which were used to create the account. Most precisely the username and the password you set for the net banking account.
- After entering the details in the given blanks, you must then click the submit button to log in. Make sure you have entered the username and the password correctly or you will not be allowed to log in to your account with wrong details.
- You will now be logged into your account successfully, but make sure you log out of your account after you are done with whatever changes you wanted to make.
How to Contact Indian Bank Internet Banking Customer Care?
If you find yourself not being able to access the service even though all the mentioned criteria are met, the best you can do is reach out for the customer care services of the Indian bank which would solve your query quickly and efficiently. The customer care services of the bank are lined up in such a way which would prove to be the most user friendly of the services the bank offers.
You can choose to contact the Indian bank internet banking customer care via the toll free numbers. You can call the numbers and a customer care representative will get in line who would guide you through your query in a smooth way. we have piled up the customer care number of the bank which can be contacted in orders of the types of queries you have, including the numbers 1800 4250 0000 and 1800 425 4422.
- General queries – 18004253425
- A/c Details – 18004253425
- Issued Cheque Status Enquiry – 18004253425
- Change of TPIN – 18004253425
- Internet banking – 18004253444
The above mentioned numbers are available to contact around the clock i.e. 24*7. You may reach out to them irrespective of the time with your query and you will be assisted according to it. If you wish to write to them, you can choose to send your query in the form of an email to the official email addresses which are as below. Feel free to choose any of the medium of communication to get in touch with Indian bank net banking customer care. Your issue will be solved as soon as they reach out to you.
- Head office – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer service cell – email@example.com
- MD and CEO – firstname.lastname@example.org
Registering, logging and contacting customer care is available to avail for every individual who has an account in the Indian bank. Use this online method to register for the internet banking services of the bank. But, before you choose to avail these services make sure you have all the requirements as mentioned above, including an account which is fully functional. A dormant account will not let you avail for the services, hence you need to make sure you account is not in a dormant state in order to sign up for Indian bank net banking.